CALHOUN COUNTY FAIR ASSOCIATION
Special Rules for Clothing
(for a printed copy of rules please press green button)
1. REGISTRATION is Monday October 15, 2018 from 3:00 to 8:00 p.m.
2. Entries are limited to one item per category per exhibitor. If a division category has sub-categories, only one entry in each sub-category will be allowed per exhibitor.
3. Adult entries will be judged based upon the following separation:
a. Adult: 19 - 64 years old
b. Senior Citizens: 65+ years old
4. Youth entries will be judged based upon the following separation:
a. Sub-Junior: 4 years old – 8 years old
b. Juniors: 9 years old – 13 years old
c. Seniors: 14 years old – 18 years old
5. Day Care and Preschool ages – Ribbons only
6. Entries will be judged on the basis of accurate cutting and quality of construction techniques.
7. Awards - a blue, red, or white ribbon will be awarded to each entry based upon merit.
Grand & Reserve Champion rosettes awarded within each Division by Age Category based upon merit.
8. All entries must be machine sewn or hand sewn by exhibitor.
9. Exhibitor must provide hangers for all entries that can be hung.
10. Garments must be clean and neatly pressed. Entries will be judged on the basis of accurate cutting and quality of construction techniques.
Garments showing signs of wear will not be accepted.
11. Exhibitor may provide a clear plastic bag to cover garment after judging.
Division & Class Listings
I-1 lnfant/Toddler Clothing (may be broken up into boys and girls) I-4 Purchased Clothing, decorated or embellished (painted, tie dyed, appliquéd, jeweled, etc.)
I-1.1 Bonnet/Hat I-4.1 Sweatshirt
I-1.2 Costume I-4.2 Sweatshirt Dress
I-1.3 Creeper (aka onesie, home sewn) I-4.3 Sweatshirt Jacket
I-1.4 Diaper Set I-4.4 Tee-Shirt
I-1.5 Dress I-4.5 Tee-Shirt Dress
I-1.6 Skirt I-4.6 Tee-Shirt Jacket
I-1.7 Sleeper I-4.7 Apron
I-1.8 Blouse/Shirt I-4.8 Hat
I-1.9 Pants I-4.9 Purchased accessories (belts, scarves, shoes, etc.)
I-1.10 Shorts/Bloomers I-4.10 Blue Jeans
I-1.11 Other I-4.11 Other
I-2 Children's Clothing (may be broken up into boys and girls)
I-2.2 Coat or jacket
I-3 Adult Clothing (may be broken up into causal, dressy, and tailored)
I-3.1 Blouse or Shirt
I-3.2 Coat or Jacket
I-3.5 Dress Set
I-3.6 Gown (may be broken up into formal, party, and wedding)
I-3.10 Pant Set
I-3.12 Short Set
I-3.14 Skirt Set
I-3.22 Sewn Accessories
Calhoun County Fair Association
186 Henry Barber Way
PO BOX 42
Port Lavaca, TX, United States
Copyright © Calhoun County Fair Association. All rights reserved.
THE CALHOUN COUNTY FAIR ASSOCIATION