THE CALHOUN COUNTY FAIR ASSOCIATION
Special Rules for Photography
1. REGISTRATION is Monday October 16th from 3 to 8 p.m.
2. No late entries will be accepted, due to judging at 8 p.m. on Monday October 16th.
3. Adult entries will be judged based upon the following separation:
a. Adult: 19 - 64 years old
b. Senior Citizens: 65+ years old
4. Youth entries will be judged based upon the following separation:
a. Sub-Junior: 4 – 8 years old
b. Juniors: 9 – 13 years old
c. Seniors: 14 – 18 years old
5. Day Care and Preschool ages – Ribbons Only
6. Awards - a blue, red, or white ribbon will be awarded to each entry based upon merit. Grand & Reserve Champion Ribbons will be awarded within each Class by Age Category, based upon merit.
7. Print must be 5 inches by 7 inches.
8. Entries must be matted with commercial matts or poster board (no foam board)
9. No slides or “instant” photos will be accepted.
10. All entries must be on photo quality paper.
11. Pick up will be on Sunday October 22nd from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
C-1. Black and White A. People
C-2. Color B. Sports
C-3. Miscellaneous Color Filters C. Candid / Humor
D. Still Life
G. Calhoun County Fair
H. Appearance Altering Filter