THE CALHOUN COUNTY FAIR ASSOCIATION
CALHOUN COUNTY FAIR ASSOCIATION
G. BAKED GOODS DIVISION
2022 SPECIAL RULES FOR BAKED GOODS
1. REGISTRATION is from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, October 9.
2. Entries will be judged based upon the following separation:
a. Adult: 19 - 64 years old
b. Senior Citizens: 65+ years old
Youth entries will be judged based upon the following separation:
a. Sub-Junior: 4 - 8 years old
b. Juniors: 9- 13 years old
c. Seniors: 14 – 18 years old
Day Care and Preschool ages – Ribbons only
4. Recipe - Each entry must be accompanied by the recipe. The recipe must be complete. These recipes will become the property of the Calhoun County Fair Association, with the right to use them at a future date.
5. Display - For those classes that the entry is displayed in a group of six (6), the entry must be attractively displayed on a small plastic or paper plate and inserted into a plastic zip-lock bag. For all other entries use size appropriate ALUMINUM DISPOSABLE container with clear disposable lid or covered with clear plastic wrap.
6. Pick up - Participants may pick up 3/4 of each of their baked items (except decorated cakes & decorated cookies, cookies, and candies) after judging on MONDAY, between the hours of 4 and 8 p.m. ENTRIES MAY ONLY BE PICKED UP BY PARTICIPANT OR QUALIFIED ADULT OF PARTICIPANT. One serving of each item will be kept for display.
G3 Cookies and Cookie Bars (Brownies/Etc.) – Display 6
G4 Candy – Display 6
G5 Breads (Cinnamon Rolls/Kolaches/Etc.)
G5.2 Quick Breads
G6.1 Full Size Cake
**Items that require refrigeration will not be allowed.**